Tuesday, March 21 st
- Opening session: W. Audretsch and J.Y Petit
- Nipple sparing mastectomy and immediate breast reconstruction with implants or tissue expander or prosthesis.
- Conservative breast cancer surgery and bilateral oncoplastic reshaping.
- Nipple sparing mastectomy + implant or expander reconstruction + contralateral augmentation.
- Left tissue expander removal and replacement with definitive implant + right augmentation mammoplasty.
- Right breast reconstruction with TRAM flap + left implant change.
- Left nipple sparing mastectomy with implant + right latissimus dorsi.
- Final discussion
Wednesday, March 22 nd
- Bilateral nipple sparing mastectomy and breast reconstruction with the implant and ADM.
- Quadrantectomy right breast + reshaping bilateral.
- Right breast fat grafting + nipple eversion + left reduction mammoplasty.
- Bilateral nipple areola sparing mastectomy, left axillary dissection and immediate reconstruction.
- Bilateral redcution mammoplasty.
- Removal of left expander and replacement of the definitive implant + augmentation mastopexy of the right breast.
- Final considerations
The final program can be changed, depending on the patient’s recruitment.
The “dead time” during patient’s change will be used for discussion with the chairmen, including surgical tips and tricks with edited videos.