We will not be organizing our traditional breast surgery course during June 2016, as we have decided to unite all our efforts to organize a “mega” course in Milan, on March 21st and 22nd, 2017.
The programme will be composed of two full days of live surgery (from 8 am to 6 pm) using two or three operating rooms in order to cover all the surgical techniques in breast cancer treatments including breast reconstruction and aesthetic surgery.
- Sentinel node biopsy and axillary dissection.
- Conservative breast cancer surgery and bilateral oncoplastic reshaping
- Nipple sparing mastectomy and immediate breast reconstruction with implants or tissue expander.
- Immediate breast reconstruction with implants and ADM.
- Delayed breast reconstruction with implants
- Tissue expander replacement and nipple and areola reconstruction.
- Reduction and augmentation mammaplasty
- Poland Syndrome treatment.
- Mastectomy and implant reconstruction in robotic technology. new entry!
- Lymphaticovenous anastomosis for lymphedema treatment. new entry!